8JqKm6ge5aNGcI-37IObrIB2Tec

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pros and Cons of Smart Phones Existence

I am using a smart phone. Are you too? If you are, what is your smart phone? Droid or Apple?

I used to have some problems when I was using Apple Smart phone since there are some features that were bugged. When it dealt with iTunes, I found that I could not play my downloaded Mp3 and Mp4 since the bugs interrupted me. I was just like “Oh My God”. I did hate Apple. But my friends have different point of view. The Mac Computers have been expanding with many brand new features and fixtures. To conclude, it has taken over the world of technology.

How about the other features of smart phone? I am impressed with the advancement has been made by many tech manufacturers. They never run out of ideas to make such a great masterpiece. Now here comes many smart phones that offer EDGE and HSDPA+ connectivity letting the users from the world accessing the information anywhere and being socialized with other people in the different part of the earth.

Having the navigation expert from GPS makes you comfortable on the road, does not it? You will not get lost. Or if the GPS can not lend some help, you can just video chat your friends and tell where you are, or perhaps you can rely on Google Maps.

So, what makes people cons for the smart phones existence? Nothing. We all need it!


Share on :
Bookmark and Share
| Sunday, July 29, 2012 | 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment